- November 17, 2016 - Polaris Files Technical Report for Black Bear Project [more...]
- November 17, 2016 - Black Bear Technical Report [more...]
- November 8, 2016 - Polaris Announces Q3 2016 Financial Results [more...]
- October 17, 2016 - Polaris Announces Q3 Sales Volumes [more...]
- October 3, 2016 - Polaris Announces Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate for Black Bear Project [more...]
- August 9, 2016 - Polaris Announces Q2 2016 Financial Results and Update to 2016 Sales Outlook [more...]
Polaris Materials Corporation
Polaris Materials Corporation is a supplier of high quality construction aggregates to major coastal city markets in California, Hawaii and British Columbia. The Company has developed an integrated logistical chain of mineral resources, receiving port terminals and cost effective, contracted shipping that allows it to meet the need for replacement aggregate sources in markets where local resources are depleting and marine imported aggregates offer an increasingly viable alternative.
The Company operates the Orca Quarry, located on the northeast coast of Vancouver Island, BC, which is a very high quality sand and gravel resource with long life, permitted reserves. In California, Polaris owns the Richmond and Long Beach Terminals. The Company is actively engaged in the evaluation of opportunities for access to additional port receiving terminals, a priority that will allow sales growth through increased geographic coverage.
Polaris Materials Corporation recently secured tenure over the Black Bear Project, a massive hard rock deposit located in close proximity to the Orca Quarry, and is the major shareholder in the Eagle Rock Quarry Project, a large granite resource that is also situated on the coastline of Vancouver Island. The development of the Company's additional aggregate resources will be complementary to the existing Orca Quarry operation and support future growth.
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Polaris Materials Corporation is a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (symbol: PLS).