- June 10, 2015 - Polaris Materials Announces Results Of Annual Meeting Of Shareholders And Business Update [more...]
- May 14, 2015 - Polaris Materials Announces Management Succession Plan [more...]
- May 6, 2015 - Polaris Announces 2015 First Quarter Results And Conference Call [more...]
- May 6, 2015 - 2015 First Quarter Report [more...]
- March 5, 2015 - Polaris Announces 2014 Fourth Quarter And Year End Results And Conference Call [more...]
Polaris Materials Corporation
Polaris Materials Corporation is a supplier of high quality construction aggregates to major coastal city markets in California, Hawaii and British Columbia. The Company has developed an integrated logistical chain of mineral resources, receiving port terminals and cost effective, contracted shipping that allows it to meet the need for replacement aggregate sources in markets where local resources are depleting and marine imported aggregates offer an increasingly viable alternative.
The Company operates the Orca Quarry, located on the northeast coast of Vancouver Island, BC, which is a very high quality sand and gravel resource with long life, permitted reserves. The Company is actively engaged in the development of additional port receiving terminals, a priority that will allow sales growth through increased geographic coverage.
Polaris Materials Corporation is also the major shareholder in the Eagle Rock Quarry Project, a large permitted granite resource that is also situated on the coastline of Vancouver Island. The eventual development of the Eagle Rock Quarry will be complementary to the existing Orca Quarry operation and provide further significant growth.
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Polaris Materials Corporation is a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (symbol: PLS).